Sunday, May 18, 2014

Disney Princess Personality test in conjunction with the Myers-Briggs Typology Test ! Fun for kids.

I found this really cool photo that someone made, listing each Disney Princess as Myers-Briggs Personality Type test results. I think this is pretty fun, so I have been posting the link to the sample test so that people can see what their result is, and then compare it to the different Disney princesses :) I have always been a fan of Belle, she is my all time favorite, and she is an INTJ personality type. I took this test months ago for a psychology class of mine, and got the EXACT same results! Pretty funny :p . I made this photo huge, so to read the descriptions of them, right click on the photo, click "view image" and if you need it bigger, there is usually an icon at the top of your browser that allows you to zoom in more (usually you have to go to the "view" part of your toolbar at the top left). Have fun! Share your results!

Here is the link to the assessment-


Source- http://simbaga.tumblr.com/post/70050509947/got-a-request-from-morphississ-for-a-disney


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your great post.your article is very interest.i hope you will give more interest post. odesk test answers

    ReplyDelete